If you are not pleased with the products purchased from www.luxuryshoesdm.com and you would like to turn down the purchase and to implicitly receive the money back, you can apply for the return policy of the products within maximum 10 working days, according to the dispositions of the Romanian Government Ordinance no.130/2000, regarding the consumers protection concerning the conclusion and execution of distance contracts.
The term of 10 working days observed for the exercise of this right begins:
- a) for products, as of the reception thereof by the consumer;
- b) for services, as of the day of the execution contract;
By distance contract it is understood the supply contract for products or services concluded between a merchant and a consumer, within a sale system organized by a merchant that uses exclusively, before and at the execution of this contract, one or more techniques of distance communication.
The rights to return within 10 working days addresses solely to clients that have purchased products online on the website www.luxuryshoesdm.com
The client has the right to unilaterally renounce the distance contract, within 10 working days, without penalties and without presenting any reason.
According to the Ordinance no. 130/2000 the consumer is responsible for the payment of the expenses corresponding to the return of the product to the merchant.
The right to renounce the purchase does not apply in the case of legal persons.
Reimbursement of amounts shall be done in maximum 30 days as of the date of the denunciation of the contract by the consumer.
According to the dispositions of the Ordinance no. 130/2000, the consumer may not unilaterally denunciate the following types of contracts, except for the case when the parties (consumer and merchant) have agreed otherwise:
- a) Contracts for supply of services, for which the execution began with the agreement of the consumer, prior to the expiration of the term of 10 working days;
- b) Products or services supply contracts, for which the price depends on the fluctuations of the rates of financial markets that may not be controlled by the merchant;
- c) Products supply contracts executed over the specifications of the consumer or those of personalized products, as well as those that, by their nature, may not be returned or that can degrade or rapidly deteriorate;
- d) Audio registration supply contract or those of information programs that have been opened by the consumer;
- e) Supply contracts for newspapers, periodicals, magazine journals;
- f) Betting or lottery supply contracts;
For any details or uncertainties regarding the return of products we kindly ask you contact us via e-mail or at one of the telephone numbers listed on www.luxuryshoesdm.com